Covid Salon Policy
We want to assure you that I will be following both the CDC, County, and CA State Board of Cosmetology’s recommendations for safety measures within the salon.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION. IT IS ALL VERY IMPORTANT TO YOUR UPCOMING APPOINTMENT.
Steps Upon Arrival
1. Our personal health will be closely monitored and our temperature will be checked every day. I will also be wearing a mask, but please know I am smiling underneath it all!
2. Guests will also be required to wear a mask in the studio at all times. If you do not have one, you will be able to purchase one in the salon for $5.
3. Before we begin our session we will ask that you take your temperature, at home, the morning of your appointment. If you have an elevated temperature, we will reschedule 14 days out.
4. When you arrive for your appointment, please remain in the “mobile waiting area” (your car.)
Text us at (559)825-1446 when you arrive. I will let you know when to come in. This is to adhere to occupancy requirements as well as to ensure the prior client has left and the sanitizing process has been completed before you enter the studio.
5. We will, then, have you wash your hands with soap and water or use hand sanitizer. I ask that you leave your purse or bag in your car and only bring necessities into the salon.
6. Absolutely no additional people will be allowed in the salon including children, spouses, and friends.
7. Please do not touch any retail. I will be happy to set aside the products that you need.
8. We will be using hand sanitizer throughout your visit, every tool will be sanitized and be disinfected between each service.
9. At checkout we will ask that you either pay with a card on file or choose a touchless checkout option. We also ask that you pre-schedule your next appointment at that time.
10. Please be aware that while we will do me best to accommodate all of your hair and scheduling needs, I will need to set aside additional time in between appointments to ensure everything is properly cleaned.
*In order to ensure your scheduled appointment flows as efficiently as possible, please arrive 10 min before your scheduled appointment.
Showing up late to your scheduled appointment time will limit our time together and I can not guarantee that you will be able to receive your full salon service. Arrival 15 min after the scheduled appointment time could result in a cancellation of your service for that day and will be subject to the cancellation policy below.
APPOINTMENT CANCELLATION POLICY:
In order to continue providing the best possible scheduling options to our guests, we require 72 hours' notice should you need to cancel or reschedule your visit with me. Should you cancel your appointment with less than 72 hours' notice, a fee of 50% of your canceled service applies and will be due before a new appointment is scheduled.
IF YOU CANCEL DO TO ANY ILLNESS:
If you cancel due to any type of illness or just symptoms absolutelly may not rebook for a full two weeks. No exceptions.